Boardrooms (more than 10 seater)
Qtech Digital Boardroom provide out of the box innovative features which Not all conference rooms are designed the same. That’s why we give you a few options for the best audio configurations to help take the guesswork out of conference room design.
For a team of 6-8 people, we recommendd Phoenix Audio Spider (MT503) speakerphone with a guaranteed audio capture range of 8 feet. The speakerphone has four built-in microphones and a medium-powered speaker (5 W) covering the entire room. The Spider has a convenient touch control panel with microphone control buttons. Echo and noise cancellation technologies, direction finding algorithm and other useful features ensure comfortable communication with remote participants.
The video camera and speakerphone are plug-and-play devices, connect via USB interfaces and are identified by the operating system as video and audio devices. All necessary drivers are installed automatically, so the installation and setup normally takes no more than five minutes. Here is what this set looks like in the meeting room:
Phoenix SMART SPIDER 503
The MT503 – Smart Spider is a table-top beamforming speakerphone of Qtech Digital Boardroom device that can be ceiling mounted and daisy-chained making it ideal for any space. The Smart Spider can be used for video conferencing via USB or as a plug-in device for any “smart” device. Available in two colors, choose the suitable for any professional environment. Thus you can get the aesthetic look matching and contouring the qtech digital boardroom.
- FULL DUPLEX COMMUNICATION – Ensures no one will be cut off when speaking, even if two people are talking at the same time. This allows for a much more natural conversation experience.
- DAISY CHAIN UP TO 15 UNITS – It doesn’t matter the size of room you need to cover. Add a Phoenix Audio Power Hub into the mix and you can expand your Spider coverage exponentially.
- BEAMFORMING – Four fixed-direction directional beams with Constant Beamwidth designed to improve noise and echo cancelling as well as overall voice pickup.
- CEILING MOUNTABLE – The Smart Spider supports a mounting system (sold separately) that allows you to mount units directly to the ceiling. Available in Black and White.
- USB POWER – The ability to provide power to the device through the USB connection getting rid of the need to use a separate power supply.
For more information visit our site here.
You can check some other brands right here.