CM-02 Ceiling Microphones
Immerse yourself in superior audio quality with the CM-01 and CM-02 Ceiling Microphones, designed to surpass expectations in voice reinforcement and teleconferencing applications. These ceiling-mounted microphones utilize a unique pressure-sensitive, tension-less low-mass element combined with an integrated FET low noise amplifier, resulting in an incredibly smooth frequency response and exceptional feedback stability.
The CM-02 Ceiling Microphones boast an impressive pickup range of 10-12 feet radius in an average acoustical environment. In response to customer demands, CTG now offers a white version of the acclaimed silver CM-01 microphone, known as the CM-02 Ceiling Microphones, providing enhanced customization options to seamlessly blend with any room decor.
Ideal for rooms with perimeter seating, the CM-02 Ceiling Microphones eliminate the need for participants to walk up to a central table to be heard. This flexibility allows furniture to be rearranged without compromising the audio system, providing utmost convenience. Moreover, the innovative design ensures maximum coverage for a large number of participants with minimal microphones required. Whether capturing a calm discussion or a lively audience, these microphones excel in recording and capturing sound with exceptional power and a wide audio diameter.
Experience the professionalism and precision of CTG’s CM-02 Ceiling Microphones, the perfect choice for conference rooms and spaces that require top-notch audio capture. With their ceiling array configuration and professional audio capabilities, these microphones deliver outstanding performance and ensure that every voice is heard loud and clear.
For more related products click here.
To go to the original site visit here.
Element: Electret Condenser
Frequency Range: 10–20,000 Hz
Phantom Voltage: 2–50 Volts DC
Acoustical Mode: Boundary Effect Pressure Transducer
Temperature Stability: +/- 0.02 dB per degree F maximum
Operating Current: 50 µA maximum
Impedance: 200 Ohms nominal, balanced
Output Level ref 1mW/10dynes/cm2: -57 dBm (-51 dBm when mounted)
Equivalent Noise level A weighted: 28 dB SPL (-22 dB SPL when mounted)
Equivalent Vibration Sensitivity: 70db (1 KHz SPL equivalent of 1G)
Recommended Room Conditions: Reverberation Time: < 0.6 seconds Noise Level: < 48dBa
Product Description :
- You can have a aesthetic look of your environment without the clutter of cables that are visible and disturbs the look of the surrounding.
- CM-02 Ceiling Microphones acts as an invisible gadget with flush mounted in the ceiling that does not bothers the internal of the surrounding.
- CM-02 Ceiling Microphones cleans cuts the external voice which does not contributes to any useful information for example it minimizes unwanted table noise such as paper shuffling, pen clicking and laptop key strokes.
- Parts need not to pay attention of how are they sitting to the microphone to get recorded they can turn their backs to the table, walk around and still be heard evenly.
- You would not miss any audio which is of your importance, you can recognize which voice was whom that is the power of this microphone.
- Talking about the appearance it has got the silver look from the late 80’s where people discovered the silver coin, the look is inspired from the silver coin which is portable, easy handle and easy to use.
- You have to just place it around the ceiling and wait for the magic to trigger while it does it jobs.