Conference Room Solutions
Not all conference rooms are designed the same. That’s why we give you a few options for the best audio configurations to help take the guesswork out of conference room design.
To capture audio in meeting rooms for 10 or more participants, it is recommended to use a conference system. A conference system is a set of audio equipment that performs specific conference functions and consists of a central unit and several gooseneck microphone consoles. Directional microphone consoles provide excellent audio capture for each participant. Up to six consoles can be activated at one time.
Conference systems can be wired and wireless. Wired microphone consoles are chained in a series, while wireless systems provide more freedom in terms of equipment setup. Audio signals from microphone consoles are transmitted through the central unit either to a PC directly (to a line-in interface), or to an audio mixer or a hardware video conferencing endpoint.
Phoenix SMART SPIDER 503
The MT503 – Smart Spider is a table-top beamforming speakerphone that can be ceiling mounted and daisy-chained making it ideal for any space. The Smart Spider can be used for video conferencing via USB or as a plug-in device for any “smart” device. Available in two colors, choose the suitable for any professional environment.
- FULL DUPLEX COMMUNICATION – Ensures no one will be cut off when speaking, even if two people are talking at the same time. This allows for a much more natural conversation experience.
- DAISY CHAIN UP TO 15 UNITS – It doesn’t matter the size of room you need to cover. Add a Phoenix Audio Power Hub into the mix and you can expand your Spider coverage exponentially.
- BEAMFORMING – Four fixed-direction directional beams with Constant Beamwidth designed to improve noise and echo cancelling as well as overall voice pickup.
- CEILING MOUNTABLE – The Smart Spider supports a mounting system (sold separately) that allows you to mount units directly to the ceiling. Available in Black and White.
- USB POWER – The ability to provide power to the device through the USB connection getting rid of the need to use a separate power supply.