Huddle Room Kit (1-4 Participants)
We have created these room renderings to help end users and integrators understand how easy it is to integrate our products in several different room styles. These profiles show the connectivity and coverage of our products.
Huddle Rooms have a popular trend in recent years for corporate meeting spaces. A Huddle room is a small space typically consisting of 2-4 seats, equipped with a monitor, small table, keyboard, and audio conferencing devices.
In the following, we have created a rendering room for 3 seats and it utilizes Smart Spider 503 and Leap Lite. This room is perfect for informal conversations, presentations, brainstorming sessions, conferences with remote workers or any number of other collaborations.
SMART SPIDER (MT503)
The MT503 – Smart Spider is a table-top beamforming speakerphone that can be ceiling mounted and daisy-chained making it ideal for any space. The Smart Spider can be used for video conferencing via USB or as a plug-in device for any “smart” device. Available in two colors, choose the suitable for any professional environment.
- FULL DUPLEX COMMUNICATION – Ensures no one will be cut off when speaking, even if two people are talking at the same time. This allows for a much more natural conversation experience.
- DAISY CHAIN UP TO 15 UNITS – It doesn’t matter the size of room you need to cover. Add a Phoenix Audio Power Hub into the mix and you can expand your Spider coverage exponentially.
- BEAMFORMING – Four fixed-direction directional beams with Constant Beamwidth designed to improve noise and echo canceling as well as overall voice pickup.
- CEILING MOUNTABLE – The Smart Spider supports a mounting system (sold separately) that allows you to mount units directly to the ceiling. Available in Black and White.
- USB POWER – The ability to provide power to the device through the USB connection getting rid of the need to use a separate power supply.
The Leap Lite for Conference Room with Mounting Bracket is a step forward in conference cameras. It features the camera and a display bracket mount that enables mounting your camera to the top or bottom of most display screens and monitors. The lens of Leap lite with a 110°diagonal field of view that is suitable for most meeting or conference rooms.
- The ultra-wide camera is able to capture all meeting participants in its field of view.
- Leap lite detects the people in its wide-angle field of view and automatically frames them.
- The microphone array is software enhanced and delivers optimal vocal clarity, ensuring everyone’s voice is heard.
- True Plug-Play installation takes only seconds using the integrated USB port.
- Works with most of the video conferencing applications or meeting services.