KLIK Boks PRO
KLIK Boks PRO brings wireless screen mirroring, on-screen annotation, remote viewing, and a full complement of hardware connectivity, together with central management. A full-featured productivity machine for any classroom or meeting room.
PRO is the remotely managed wireless screen sharing system designed for deployment at scale.
- Comprehensive screen sharing features, with remote management.
- KLIK Manager central management system included at no extra cost.
- Supports Open Access for streaming without an app.
- Use KLIK Connect apps for Password and Moderated Access.
- Includes KLIKStream feature, allowing users to see presentation in a browser.
- Comes with wireless remote control for Moderator use and Media Player.
- Full complement of hardware I/O, incl. Ethernet, Audio, HDMI & VGA
Key Remote Features
With KLIK Boks PRO system administrators can access all configuration and setup settings remotely, using KLIK’s management console. Firmware updates. Use the REMOTE to switch in seconds between presenters, or to play back full-HD content on the built-in media player.
KLIK Stream Sharing
PLUS includes KLIKStream, which lets users view the presentation right on their own device, as it’s happening on the big screen.
- Users view the Presentation in their browsers
- Anyone can View, No Software Required
- No Limit to the Number of Viewers
- Screen Capture Features Saves What You See
- Use Any Device to View, Even Mobile
PRO also includes Remote Management through its embedded web server, allowing system administrators to manage, configure and maintain the device right from their central console.
Configure: KLIK Boks PRO can be configured remotely, through its enhanced web interface. Device naming, IP and Subnet settings and even video configuration are all handled remotely.
Monitor: Quickly check vital settings and retrieve MAC addresses, verify firmware versions, and more from the remote interface. You can even view the PRO’s video output in real time, all from a browser.
Update: Firmware updates are performed OTA, from our server, or yours. Keep KLIK Boks PRO updated to the latest feature set by pushing updates on your schedule, with a new level of efficiency.
KLIK’s mission is to create tools that enable people to collaborate, inform and communicate with others as easily and seamlessly as possible. KLIK is your wireless presentation and collaboration partner. KLIK develops technologies and products that integrate perfectly with today’s dynamic meeting, collaboration and educational facility needs. Our products allow users to share the contents of their devices with a big screen, while meeting attendees can view the presentation right on their own device. We make wireless collaboration systems that are Powerful, Adaptable, and Affordable, to help you get the most from your meetings and presentations.
KLIK is the wireless presentation system manufacturer that’s based in the United States of America, proudly building the next generation of collaboration solutions, right here in Seattle.